8.05.2012

trying again

I'm testing today. Will the paragraph thing work or not? Will my keyboard behave or not?..... No, the paragraphs still don't work. So I'll make this short: Things are OK in Olympia with getting used to a wheelchair life and remodeling the house. Neither is easy or fun, but not lethal. We'll get through it. Many of the challenges will disappear once all the construction is done. We are finally getting a taste of heat wave. Up to now, we've lurked on the fringe of the almost nation-wide heat wave/drought. We got to 94 yesterday and it will be hotter today but we know it could be a lot worse. And besides, on Monday it goes back to being just a regular summer. Which in Washington is pretty awesome. And now that I've completed 2 paragraphs, which you won't see because the return thing doesn't make paragraphs anymore...I've discovered that my keyboard is still flighty. Literally...I'll be typing along and all of a sudden notice that my cursor decided to move locations. Too aggravating to write much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe I should take a look at your laptop sometime...